- Registration for the virtual A*CGT Symposium is FREE.
- Entry to the virtual Symposium is strictly by registration only.
- Registrations will allow admission to all scientific sessions as stated in the Symposium program.
- Registration deadline has been extended to 9 May 2022.
- The virtual conference will be conducted via Zoom webinar and the organizers will do Zoom recording for most of the presentations.
- All participants are to register online at the A*CGT Symposium website.
- All presentation slides and other materials shown during the virtual Symposium are intended for personal viewing by the registrant only. The slides and materials should not be recorded or reproduced without the written consent of the presenter or copyright owner.
- By registering to the Symposium, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the below clause:
By registering and participating in this symposium, you agree that your personal data, photographs and video (if any) can be used by the symposium organizers for publicity usage. Business contact information are collected for the purpose of managing your registration for this event and security/contact tracing purposes. Your email address will be used for notifications of A*CGT Symposium 2022 and future A*CGT Symposium meetings. We are committed to complying to the PDPA (Personal Data Protection Act). For enquiries regarding PDPA, please contact IMCB’s Data Protection Office at: email@example.com
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- The Organizers cordially invites participants to submit abstracts for short oral or poster presentations at the virtual A*CGT Symposium.
- Abstracts will be selected based on scientific fit, excellence and novelty.
- Abstract submissions are free and will only be accepted electronically through the online registration and abstract submission form.
- Please note that abstract submission does not mean you are registered by default. Please register yourself for the symposium.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission has been extended to 29 April 2022.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author using the (downloadable Abstract template)
- Authors submitting abstracts are responsible for ensuring that all authors listed in the abstract have been notified of the submission.
- Please proofread your abstracts carefully prior to submission and do not submit the same abstract more than once. Revisions cannot be made after the abstract submission deadline.
- All abstracts received will be assessed by the Symposium Organizers.
FORMAT OF ABSTRACT
- Please submit your abstracts as an attachment in Microsoft Word format (Font: Arial, Font size: 10). Only abstracts using the (downloadable Abstract template) will be accepted.
- Your abstract should contain text only.
- Ensure that all special characters, symbols and formatting are properly displayed.
- Abstract text must not exceed 150 words, excluding authors’ affiliations.
- Please include Abstract Title, Authors' Names and Affiliations in the following format
First Author’s First Name & Last name1, Second Author’s First Name & Last name2, etc
1First Author’s Institution, Country. 2Second Author’s Institution, Country etc.
(for the correct format please also refer to the abstract template)
Abstract text (maximum of 150 words)
INFORMATION FOR ORAL PRESENTERS
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified of the acceptance for short oral presentation via email.
- Shortlisted submitters will be informed of your oral presentation time slot via email.
- Each oral presenter will be allocated 5 minutes (4 min rapid fire presentation followed by 1 min Q&A). Please prepare an oral presentation of 4 minutes.
INFORMATION FOR POSTER PRESENTERS
- Submitters of accepted abstracts will be notified of the acceptance for poster presentation via email.
- Shortlisted submitters will be invited to either pre-record a 5 min poster presentation or submit their e-poster in PDF for upload on the Symposium website for attendees to view.